The world has gone to the webâ€¦.
â€śIncreasingly: If your business cannot be found online, your business will cease to existâ€ť
Organic Search is the means by which most non-staple products and services are researched and purchased today and increasingly in the future. So if your website cannot be found on the first page of Google then in the eyes of your customers and prospects your business may cease to exist.
Did you know that the number one Organic ranking position on Google gets 40% of the click through’s for search terms? What would it mean for your business if you dominated the organic search results?
Search Engine Optimisation Training Course Agenda
What you will learn and take away from the Search Engine Optimisation Training Course
- The history of the internet and how it has evolved
- What is Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- What is Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- How do Search Engine Algorithms work
- What is Page-Rank and how does it work
- What is an Alexa Ranking and why is it important
- Website Page SEO Copywriting Essentials
- Blog SEO Copywriting Essentials
- Website Content Planning and Strategy
- How to Optimise Images for the Search Engines
- What is Meta-Data and how it should be structured
- Essential HTML knowledge relating to Search Engine Optimisation
- What are back-links and why are they important
- How to build a back-link strategy and get QUALITY back-links
- On-site – Search Engine Optimisation
- Off-Site Search Engine Marketing
- How external resources impact on your website ranking
- How social media impacts on Search Engine Optimisation
- How to build a Social Media Architecture to accelerate SEO and SEM
Essentially this 1 day Search Engine Optimisation Training course will teach everything the website owner or administrator needs to know to get ranked on the first page of Google.
Each Delegate will receive an individually prepared top 10 SEO Website Competitor Analysis report worth ÂŁ300.00 and the course will teach delegates the strategy they need to implement in order to beat their competition.
Who will benefit from attending the Search Engine Optimisation Course
Any website owner or person who is responsible for a website, form the sole trader to the corporate website administrator will benefit from attending the Search Engine Optimisation Training Course.
Where & When:
How Much will the Search Engine Optimisation Training Course Cost
- Open delegate training courses: ÂŁ750.00 +VAT per delegate
(20% discount for multiple bookings from the same organisation)
- Corporate Training Courses – Price on Application.
- Private 1-on-1 tuition – Price on Application.
Dates will be published periodically – Please contact us if you would like to be informed of course dates or if you would like to discuss corporate or individual tuition.
**Disclainer: Although we will teach the “How-to-do-it” the responsibility for following the training and implementing the work lies with individual delegates not Mick Say or the Online Marketing Academy.